Beneteau Class Sails
This page contains general product information on the line of sails and products we build for Beneteau USA.
- The PBF Mainsail: This is an Overview and Trim Guide for our new Vertically Battened Roller Furling Mainsail. Here380.97 KB.
- Eight Outstanding Sail Features every Owner Should Know about: A two page outline that highlights some of the things that make our Beneteau sails so good and that every owner should know about. In PDF1.91 MB.
- The Oceanis Series sails overview: This is a great overview of the sails we build for Beneteau and details the quality and thought that go into the design and construction of the sails we provide to you and Beneteau . In PDF137.14 KB.
- The First Series sails overview: This covers the sails, both club/race and racing that we are produce for the new 36.7. In PDF211.81 KB. (Updated 12-14-01)
- Our Cruising Spinnaker "how to" guide: The perfect introduction on how to rig, set, fly and douse a cruising spinnaker. In PDF76.12 KB.
- Installation Guide for the Neil Pryde Lazy Bag: In PDF531.6 KB.
- Multi-Track Foam Luff System: This is an overview of our incredibly effective foam luff system that we have been fitting to the roller furling genoas since the Series 2000 was introduced. The pictures in this brief are of a Beneteau 331 genoa. Check it out here: In PDF119.39 KB.
- The US-Spars In-Mast Furling Maintenance Routine. Directions for keeping your mainsail furling unit working smoothly and in tip-top-shape for the hands on sailor. Get it HERE11.35 KB. For the complete US-Spar Furling Manual, click HERE244.81 KB.